CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Monday, December 15, 2008

CROWS IN THE ATTIC ON COUNTRY FRIED PRIMITIVES!!!!







I hope you will stop by my new Crows in the Attic Primitives shop on Country Fried Primitives!! You might find a last minute gift, or something JUST FOR YOU!!! Don't forget to check out my listings on Lemon Poppy Seeds, too!! THANKS to all of you that have made purchases or emailed your orders!! I appreciate your interest in my work!! Happy Holidays!! Happy Shopping!! Primitive Blessings to All!! ~~Trudy~~

3 comments:

Sugar Bush Primitives said...

Hi, I love your blog and so I have awarded you with the Spreader of Love award. You may pick it up at my blog.
XOX
Mary

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Hi, Mary!! Thank you so much for the wonderful award!! That was very sweet of you!! I will pick up the award and Spread the Love with others!! Thank you so much!! ~~Trudy~~

Cathy said...

What wonderful primmy goodness Trudy. Primitive items really lend themselves beautifully to Christmas.