CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Saturday, January 10, 2009

BIRDS IN WINTER...............







As you regular visitors know....I LOVE birds, and I LOVE winter!! Winters in Colorado, here at 6,000 feet in the foothills, are absolutely THE BEST!! Snow one day, gone the next, and lots of sunshine!! LOVE IT!!! Rumor is that a flock of robins winter over in Waterton Canyon, and I believe the rumor to be true since they visit me often, all year round. They love when I feed them raisins!! The little woodpecker is a daily visitor that I have come to love and enjoy! Hope this finds everyone well, and keeping those New Year resolutions in tact!! I've found that the best way to take care of that is to NOT MAKE any resolutions!! HA!! Enjoy the birds!!

3 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Beautiful pictures you as take the neatest ones.

I miss my robins we have them in the spring and summer, I'm glad your taking care of them:)
Rondell

jillytacy said...

The photos are beautiful! That must be confusing though having robins year round. For me here in the North East, I get soooo excited to see the first robins in the spring. It means spring has finally arrived. Please keep taking care of our robins until spring!

Yarni Gras! said...

I love these photos........we make orange cups each year for the birds...they LOVE them! (on my blog under recipes)