CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

WELCOME TO APRIL!!!




























Goodness!! March is gone, April Fool's Day has come and gone, Easter has come and gone, I have been to Austin to play with the grand daughters, PRIMS magazine has been published and is out on the newstands, the first of the month listings have been posted on the various sites that I sell my wares on.....and much, much more has happened!! Where does the time go???!!!!

Tonight I am sharing some pictures, from this past weekend, of my horse friends that I love to visit. And.....somehow.......I failed to realize that the horse I have named Snow Queen......would actually be better named Snow KING!!! HAHAHHAAA!!! Enjoy the pics!!

No comments: