CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Sunday, January 13, 2008

YUMMY YARN!!!


Just look at this very yummy, wonderful, fabulous yarn that I have found....the perfect stuff for dollie hair!! I love working with the handspun, thick and thin stuff!! I found this wonderful seller on Ebay, Caroline, Ebay ID: carolinesdesigns and wanted to share this source with all of you!! She also has a website featuring her wonderful yarns for knitting, crocheting, weaving...and in my case....dollie hair!! I have purchased several large hunks of yarn from Caroline, and they are all just the best!! So far I have a great raspberry for the pink, Spring dollies; a bright Christmas red for some raggedies; and a nice warm brown, and some black, for both raggedies and primitive dolls!! If you are lucky, I might sell some in small quantities in my Ebay store, My Annabelle's Attic, where I sell mostly supplies for doll making, etc. I list lots of raw, washed wool there, too!!

No comments: