CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Saturday, November 8, 2008

ROCK STAR....OR PRINCESS????!!!







On a recent visit to spend the night with Gram and Griz (me and Mike!!), Sadie and Griz had a grand time upon rising, and before hair styling (ha!!), making music!! Sadie got her own real guitar for her September birthday, and is very anxious to be able to play just like her Griz. She's a little impatient with the time it is taking to make that progress, I might add!! So......is she wanting to be a rock star....or maybe a princess??? 5 year olds are such fun!!

1 comment:

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

OMGosh, LOOK at that hair! Shes adorable and looks just like my little one in the morning:)

When I got your comment I was smiling to the sky. What a nice thing to offer, thank you SO much!!

Ive been here once before viewing your handmades in awe and your beautiful photos.

I couldnt find an email for you, mine is jenn_martino@yahoo.com

Thank you again Trudy, you dont know how much you made my day:)