CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Saturday, October 24, 2009

SALE!!! SALE!!! SALE!!!!






Halloween is just around the corner, and the pumpkin season will soon be drawing to an end as well. SO....I have decided to have a SALE on some Fall and Halloween raggedies and primitives!!! You will find some great bargains in both my Annabelle's Attic shoppes and my Crows in the Attic Primitives shoppes on Lemon Poppy Seeds and Country Fried Primitives. You will find the raggedies here and here, and the other primitives here and here!! I hope that you will stop by and browse, and perhaps find just the thing for yourself or a gift for another special someone!! Please come by and take a peek!!

2 comments:

Ranae said...

I just stumbled upon your blog. OMGosh! I love your dolls. I hope I have a couple of days to browse your sale on them. I think your feedjit thinks I am in Columbus, Ohio, lol.
The grandkiddies are adorable.
Your blog is so much fun, it's going in my google reader.

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Thanks for the kind words, Ranae!! Thanks for shopping with me, too!!! I hope to see you visit again soon!! Prim Blessings, Trudy