CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I WON!!!!!


I am so honored to be the winner of this beautiful journal from two creative sisters, Rebecca and Kathleen!! Stop by their blog, Pigtails Paper Trails, become a follower, and be the first to know about their new creations!! They have a great Etsy shoppe, too!! STOP ON BY!!!! You can follow these great Texas gals on Facebook, too!! I hope you will pay them a visit, and tell them that Trudy sent you!! :)

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hello Trudy, so glad to meet you in this wonderful journey of creative souls. Congratulations, you too won a print from my collage painting "Finding Conenctions". The truth is I am enjoying so much this Give Away myself. So nice to read the words of your husband about you! I enjoyed it so much! Thank you for taking tha time to be part of this my very first Give Away! Looking forward to send you the Print as soon it is ready! and keep folllowing your dreams as you Enjoy the Ride through this amazing journey!

P.S.I'll send you an email asking for the address

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

WOW!!! Must have been my SUPER lucky day!! I won a cool print from Elizabeth, too!! I'll post about it when I have the pic of what I won!!! THANKS!!! Enjoy the Ride, too, Elizabeth!!! ~ Trudy

Cathy said...

Congrats on your win Trudy. That is a lovely journal. I will have to check out their blog.