CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Friday, February 1, 2008

CHECK OUT THESE SITES!!!



As with every FIRST DAY of the month, the wonderful collection of new work is available for viewing and purchasing on GLITTER AND GRUNGE!!! You will find me there with some dollies and birdies for you purchasing pleasure!! I am also pleased to announce that starting on the 15th of February, I will be joining the many talented artists on a site that just opened today, Lemon Poppy Seeds!!!! I know that there are many of these group gathering available these days, but I hope that you will take a moment to check out Glitter and Grunge and Lemon Poppy Seeds!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I checked out the new site, it shore is lookin good. Crow soup is supposed to be up to something new, at least that is what it said when I went to the old site.