CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

MY NEW FRIEND!!!






I want to share these photos of my new friend.........and I named her Snow Queen!! Not knowing much at all about horses, except that they are bigger than me, and I don't feel really comfortable around them, I was totally mesmerized by this beautiful animal!! She and her friend were rummaging in the snow for nibbles of this and that, but as I approached the fence, Snow Queen seemed to be quite interested in me. I spoke to her, talked to her about her day, and I'm certain that she was attempting to share conversation with me. Is this what horse whispering is all about???!!!!! I watched her and talked with her for a long time, until I guess she became bored, and chose to lie down for a little snooze!! I can't wait to go back and visit again...and maybe take her a carrot or an apple???? Isn't she gorgeous????!!!!

3 comments:

Cookie said...

what a precious friend! I never get tired of looking at pictures of my old stomping grounds :)
I have changed my ebay name and blog, if you want to update your link for me, I would be much obliged!
cookie

Anonymous said...

Oh Miss Trudy! You always have THE BEST photos! You really know how to capture the beauty of your home place!

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Thank you gals....Cookie and De....for visiting once again!! Love it!! Company is so fun!!! I love sharing the surrounds of my castle with others!! I am so blessed to live where the air is fresh, the scenery grand, and the weather the best in the whole universe!! Hugs to you both, Trudy...and yes, Cookie, I will update with your new link!!!