CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Colorado Fences






















I have always had a great fondness for fences!! I see them as works of art, although I am certain they were built as functional systems for keeping something in or something out!! I love fences of all kinds, and especially love the old wooden country fences and rock fences. Today I am sharing some pictures of fences taken during a summer outing or two! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Cookie said...

what wonderful photos Truds.... Love them! On our recent vakay, I became captivated by the old mail boxes that we traveled on the backroads through GA, NC, SC and TN. Some were lined up 6 or 8 on one rickety post and I got to thinking about how many years they had served - delivering greetings, love letters and (unfortunately) bills :)
I got a few pics, but not as many as I would have liked.
btw, i received a package from Renee yesterday.... have you gotten yours yet?
It's a keeper ♥
x0