CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Friday, September 3, 2010

OOOOPS!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO AUGUST?????






















Gosh.....where did August go??? Where is this year going???? Part of the problem with my absence has been my being way more busy than need be, having way tooooo much fun, and running around the countryside too much!!

We spent a few days in Sante Fe, a long weekend in Crested Butte, CO enjoying a bluegrass festival, a long weekend attending the Rocky Grass Festival in Lyons, CO (an annual event for us), and then I spent nearly a couple weeks down in Austin, TX....and now it's September 3rd....my birthday!! Whew!! I have my one show that I do each year coming up in early October, for which I am working hard to prepare for, also. WAY BUSY!!!

I have scads of pictures of various summer outings, lots of wildflowers, great rivers, fences, old buildings and such, and perhaps I will make some time to post those. In the meantime.....here are some pics of the Austin grandchildren. Madison is already 4 1/2, as she proudly tells everyone. Mackenzie is into the terrible two behavior, as she approaches her 2nd birthday in early November. And Liam is already 4 months old!!! Seems like he was born last week!!

3 comments:

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRUDY!!!
I hope you are planning something special for yourself this weekend?
I love all the sweet pictures of those wonderful little faces!
Wow it does sound like you were one busy lady this summer, but I agree with you the months sped by like a dream this year. I am hoping Autumn will drag a bit though..
Have a super birthday....
Tina xo

Cathy said...

Glad to hear you are having a wonderful time over there Trudy. Don't worry about blogging when you can enjoy life and family. The kids look great and I agree August has disappeared without trace and was only half as long as it should have been...haha.

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Thank you so much for visiting, ladies!! The birthday weekend has been just another continuation of the busy summer!! Got to see Dr. John in concert up at Copper Mountain, CO yesterday! What a legend!! Yes, I too am hoping for a nice loooooong Autumn!!! Hugs, Trudy