CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Sunday, September 5, 2010

NEW PATTERNS PUBLISHED TODAY!!!




I would be the first to admit that I am not a good administrative assistant type person.....and much prefer the hands on creating as opposed to the "office" work or writing up pattern instructions and getting them listed!! I am forever complaining to my friends about how I do not like the computer work!! I'd rather have my hands in the grunge mix and paint, than on the computer keyboard.

But.....I forced myself to finish writing up two patterns today, and have them listed on Etsy and Patternmart, with the other pattern sites to get them soon!! Like I said....computer work and I are NOT best of friends!! hehheeeee!!! Two down.....many new ones to go!! I hope you will stop by and take a peek at the new designs for Itty Bitty Bat Ornie and the Primitive Witch Ornie!!! Prim Blessings, Trudy

3 comments:

Cookie said...

Love love love em!!!

Cathy said...

These are great Trudy. I particularly like the witchey one. I am with you on preferring artwork to admin any day.

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Thank you for the kind words, ladies!!! Love having you stop by!! Hugs, Trudy