CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sharing and Passing Along!!

Thank you to Kim of The Smiling Goat for awarding me with another special honor award!! I love awards!! I have finally made time to search my bloglist for those that have not yet, or not recently, received this award, and here goes!!
The rules for this award ....... to choose 7 bloggers whose blogs I love to visit, let them know that I have chosen them, and post the links here!!
What a hard decision!! I have a giant list of blogs that I love to visit, full of creativity, photos, and all kinds of info that is such joy and inspiration, fun and relaxing, and a great way to rejunenate, too!!
So.....I will randomly chose 7 blogs, in no special order, and want to honor them with this fun award!!








The award rules, ladies, are pretty easy!! Have fun!! I know.....the choosing is the hard part!! We are blessed with soooo many cool blogs out there in blogland!!
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.
HAVE FUN!!! KNOW THAT YOU ARE SPECIAL!!! Hugs, Trudy

1 comment:

Moonchild said...

Trudy, Thanks so much for the award! You're a sweetheart! :)
Donna