CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Friday, December 21, 2007

ORNIE EXCHANGE!! WHAT FUN!!!!!





What fun to have been invited to participate in a wonderful exchange of primitive ornies!!! As a result, I have now added three more fabulous primitive ornaments to my vast Christmas collection!! It all began when I found Alison of Needlinaround on Ebay, and started purchasing her wonderful handmades! The other two primitive artists that were included in our exchange were Renee of Crows Roost Prims and Patti!! We hope to do this again next year, and might even include a mid-year exchange as well!! Thank you again Alison, Renee and Patti for sending me these awesome primitive ornies!! They will be treasured forever!

2 comments:

Cookie said...

gosh, what fun!
Can I play too? :)

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Would love to have you play with us, Cookie!!!