CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Thursday, December 27, 2007

SNOW AND FEASTING BIRDS CONTINUE...........




























As I sip my third cup of Celestial Seasonings chai tea...the Chocolate Caramel Enchantment variety.....the snowflakes are increasing in size once again, and look like small lacey cookies falling from the sky!! I have given up on shoveling, since my two attempts now go undetected, and instead have chosen to watch the birds feast!! They don't like me out their interrupting their meal, anyway!! I love snow days, and this has been a great one here on the Front Range. I will share a few more of bird pictures from today with you! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put the tea kettle on, I am coming right over! This is what it is all about!

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

The tea is hot, and the scones are baking, De!!! Come on over!!! Would love to talk "annie" with ya!! Hugs, Trudy