CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ESTES PARK WOOL MARKET 2009






















As many of you know.....one of my obsessions is wool....all kinds of wool!! I just LOVE wool!! I love working with wool and processing wool for use as hair and beards on lots and lots of primitive creations!! And......I sell lots and lots of wool to other folk artists to use on their prim creations, too!! Check out my ever-changing assortment of wool on Ebay....seller ID....palmpanda4ever.......or just email me and I can direct you to my Ebay store!! Earlier in the summer I ventured up to Estes Park, CO...one of my favorite parts of the Great State of Colorado....for the annual wool market. What an event!! Here are some of the wooly critters I visited!! Enjoy the pics!!

No comments: