CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Saturday, March 20, 2010

FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!!!!!














































Spring in Colorado brings so many surprises!! We can have Spring, Winter, and nearly Summer all in just a matter of days!! I love the sun shining on the new fallen snow, when everything is such a sparkling wonderland! It's a pleasure to see the bunnies and squirrels foraging for a bit of breakfast, and the birds finding their way to the feeders, and me.......coffee in hand, warm indoors, waiting for just the right picture to take form!! As I was outdoors early this morning, though, in my jammies and slippers, taking some pictures....I noted it was a bit chilly. Yes, it was just a mere 13 degrees!!! To think that just two days ago it was 73.....interesting!! I hope you enjoy some of the pictures that I took this morning, and although this snow is beautiful and I love it.....I know that most folks are wanting to never see snow again. Oh well. This too shall pass!!

No comments: