CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Saturday, December 11, 2010

THANK YOU, STAMPINGTON!!!


As I look back over my blog, I realize that I have never given thanks to the wonderful folks at Stampington and Company for selecting more of my work for the second issue of PRIMS magazine!! The wonderful magazine hit the newstands in October, and here in my area, was quickly sold out! If you have not had an opportunity to see this collectible publication, perhaps you can find it at your local bookstore, fabric shop, or artsy craftsy store!! This second issue of PRIMS is also available online from Stampington! Just click on this link to purchase!!

Again, my thanks to Jennifer Jackson and her wonderful staff at Stampington for their amazing work! I am honored to have been selected to share my work with others in this wonderful magazine, PRIMS!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I am not surprised that they want your lovely prims in their mags Trudy. I am able to get Stampington magazines locally from an great craft shop. I spend hours leafing through them. I have a nice little collection which inspires me. Hope you are having a great weekend.