CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Tale of the Lost Blogger......

Hmmmm.  What has happened to blogging?  Where is this blogger???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fast forward to April, nearly May, 2013!!  HERE I AM!!! I am not lost, just lost in transition!!  No....that was a movie title maybe??

Seems that life, Facebook, work, life, gardening, snow.....it all gets in the way of the best laid plans!  My apologies for being a totally absent blogger.  I do hope to change that habit, and return to at least monthy updates!!  My goodness!!  How hard can this be???  :)

Hope all is well with all of you, and Spring may be returning to the Colorado Front Range now....just maybe!!  I do hear something about possible snow again next week, though.  We've had a very wet and chilly April, but can't complain.  Colorado really needs all the precip it can get!

If you like things in printed form, please check your local bookstore, fabric shop, etc. for the latest in PRIMS magazine by Stampington and Company.  Once again, I have some work featured, and humbly invite you to check out this great publication and view my Mike and Missy, as well as the Americana Angel in the Gallery section!!  I am honored to have had my work featured in every issue of this grand publication to date!!  Thanks so much to Stampington, the staff, and the wonderful PRIMS editor Jennifer!!  You are so wonderful!!

Thank you for stopping by, and make the most of your wonderful day!! 

No comments: