CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!!


Look at these wonderful babies that I bought from Nicole of Raggedy Old Annies!! Aren't they just precious as can be??? I collect all kinds of things, and love to collect the work of other artists. I first purchased the doll on the right, the sweet thing holding her little vintage Christmas ball!! She was just soooo sweet that I had to have another one of Nicole's dollies....so I got the wonderful dollie on the left....the laundry gal!! She's going to hang in my laundry room, and watch over the faeries that do all the work in there!!! heeheheheheeeeeee!! I've used many of Nicole's patterns, which are all available on her website, but these are the first of her wonderful works of art that I have purchased!! They definitely won't be the last, though!! Thanks so much, Nicole, for great workmanship, and an obvious HUGE dose of love that went into the creating of these awesome gals!! Although Nicole's dolls sell quickly once she updates her website, I know she will be adding more soon, I hope!!

No comments: