CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Saturday, December 8, 2007

TAG!!! I'M IT!!!!

YES!!!! I now feel like a REAL blogger, since I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!! YEA!! I'm now REAL!!!! Isn't tagging sorta like an initiation?? I think so!! I am so lucky to have been tagged by a wonderful blogger, Nicole, of Raggedy Old Annies!! So......the task at hand is now to list 5 random things about myself!! Goodness....let's see....
only 5 random things she says.....
1. I grew up in Fairbanks, Alaska, land of the midnight sun, thinking that was the way everyone lived!!
2. I've owned and loved a few fast cars, but have moved beyond that phase of life, and have now owned and loved my 4 cylinder 1996 Jeep Cherokee, Jenny the Jeep, for all of her life!!
3. I love pumpkin, anything pumpkin, and not just in the Fall, but all year......pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin pie, pumpkin scented candles, pumpkin scones, pumpkins for decorating, anything and everything pumpkin!!!
4. I don't like noise pollution from things like leaf blowers, snow blowers, weed eaters, etc.
5. Mother Nature and I are best friends!!

Now, the way the game goes, I must tag 5 of my blogger friends to do the same thing!! What fun!! I love randomness!! I will now tag Missy, De, Annie, Renee, and Stacey!!!! Hopefully these friends will still be friends after being tagged, and won't take this too seriously. If you have recently been tagged, or don't know 5 bloggers to tag, or are just too busy, or don't like games, or whatever.....not to worry!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I just realized I was tagged. Ok, lets see, what is random about me.......

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Thanks for playing, De!!! Hugs, Trudy

missyballance said...

Oh how I LOVE to be tagged, but I tagged Nicole who tagged you, so I just did this one! LOL! Get me again tho! I love it!