CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Monday, March 3, 2008

Who Is Knocking At My Door??????



I spent much of yesterday playing hide and seek with this great bird friend......the one that feasts on my little bird friends......but we all need to eat, right????!!!! I believe he was the Prairie Falcon or Merlin Falcon that has been sitting in my tree many mornings. However, yesterday, he found shelter at my door, and on my front porch. Each time I approached, his keen eyesight came to his rescue, saving him from my hungry camera...and off he would fly!! This is the best I could get...and because the card was out of my new and faster camera, he had flipped around and stared at me before the shutter went into action!

No comments: