CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Sunday, November 30, 2008

ANOTHER DAY OF SNOW!!!



























































































We were awakened this morning with a bird conference going on outside the bedroom window, as the robins and friends gathered in the big oak tree....I suppose calling for breakfast!! The snow was coming down and continued to fall for the entire day!! As darkness was setting in, the flakes began to lessen, and I suppose that now it may have stopped. Although I have taken many of these shots a zillion times, I spent much time today watching the birds and taking pictures!! Enjoy!! *******Be sure to scroll down a couple of posts and sign up for my Christmas reading give-away, too!!! Thanks to all that have already visited and signed up, and a double thanks to those that have posted on their blogs about my give-away!!!********

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great deal of snow you have, weather man says we are due for lots this weekend coming, lucky i did my big food shop,

Like you i love to feed the birds, but sadly the robin has not been seen for 4 days now, but i thing that has been around is a stange cat makes me wonder, just hope my little robin is ok,

Take care

Tracey

Lori said...

What beautiful photos! It's cold here and the little bit of snow we had is now melted.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous snowy photos Trudy. We rarely get any these days over here in the UK...sob. I am very envious. I love the shot of the bird lying horizonally under the feeder.

Just to let you know I posted the cards on Wednesday last. This week has been so manic I don't know if I am standing on my feet or my head. Hope you get the cards ok.

MJ Ornaments said...

It looks like you got a whole lot of snow Trudy! I love your photos as always.
Take care,
Martha

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Thank you ladies for visiting!! Yes, there was LOTS of snow, and apparently even more snow while I was down in Austin, TX visiting the grandbabies!! Now since I returned it has snowed just a bit, and has been COLD!!! ~~Trudy~~

Yarni Gras! said...

we used to feed the birds but it doesn't get cold enough here and so it simply attracts mice :-(
but, I love to see them........