CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MORE SCENES FROM COLORFUL COLORADO!!!











While sorting some pictures on my camera card, I found these shots from a not-so-recent trip over in the Monarch Pass area, and thought I would post them for your enjoyment!! Colorado is so diverse, so scenic, with soooo much to see and do, I feel like I will never find time to see and do it all!! Nor will I find the time to post all the posts that I think of posting!! Story of my life!! I am so blessed to reside in such a beautiful area, with so much nature at my back door. Enjoy the pics!!

2 comments:

Jenny Carter said...

Hi there. Where in Colorado are you at? I live in Denver. I enjoyed your scenic photos.

Cookie said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah... girl, you make me so homesick!