CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Sunday, January 3, 2010

***HAPPY NEW YEAR***







My, oh my!! Where did 2009 go? Every year seems to go more quickly, the older one gets, it seems to me!! I'm hoping that everyone's year ended well, and that 2010 will be better than the last! My only resolution is to be a more frequent blogger this new year....and to improve my photography skills and take MORE pictures!! Enjoy the shots of the setting blue moon, and then again this morning. Happy 2010 to all! May your blessings be many, your health be the best, and may prosperity fall upon you all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What you talkin' bout?? Your photography is lovely!! I whole-heartely agree that I too need to be a better blogger... Just wanted to pop in and say HEY!!! Hugs, MO

Cathy said...

Beautiful photos of the moon Trudy. I hope you had a great New Year and all the best for 2010. I agree time is flying by...it will be Christmas again in a few weeks..lol.

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Thanks for visiting, ladies!! Yes, Cathy...I love watching the moon!! Hugs, Trudy