CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Thursday, April 3, 2008

APRIL UPDATES ON GLITTER AND GRUNGE AND LEMON POPPY SEEDS!!!!!



As the first of the month is upon us, and we have recovered from all the deadlines and the April Fool's pranks, I want to remind everyone that two sites that are special to me have had their updates!! Which means....there are all kinds of cool things and shopping opportunities to browse through.....and purchase, of course!!! Someday I will learn to JUST WINDOW SHOP....perhaps!!! I have a new little angel that I dearly love amongst my listings on Glitter and Grunge , and am in the midst of making those up in several different colors!! They are terribly cute, and just the thing for Mother's Day, too!! I will be happy to take orders on the angel, shown in the pictures, color of your choice!! Each angel is just $18 which includes the shipping!! Can't go wrong there!! On Lemon Poppy Seeds I have a few new things, including some cool cats...and 4 empty spaces, since DJ just decided to increase from 6 spots to 10 spots for product listings!!! YEA!!! I must get busy and fill those empties!! I have more raggedy style dolls on Lemon Poppy Seeds in my Annabelle's Attic shoppe, as well as EVEN MORE raggedies on the new site, Dandelion Darlings, in my Annabelle's Attic shoppe!! Yes....I am VERY busy!!! Please visit my raggedy blog to keep up on all the raggedy news, too!! I hope that April has arrived peacefully for all of you, although it seems that some parts of our country are seeing tornadoes and other stormy situations........and we are having some snow in the morning, and now 58 degrees!!!

2 comments:

MJ Ornaments said...

Cute angle Trudy. I'll check out your other listings too. Have a wonderful day and weekend. We're enjoying beautiful Spring days here. ~Martha

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Thank you for the nice words, Martha!! Thanks for visiting again, too!! Hugs, Trudy