CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Thursday, April 24, 2008

FAMILY, FOOD, FRIENDS, AND FUN IN AUSTIN!!!!






Just returned from a week in Austin, TX.....Music Capitol of the World....and our home for many, many years!! As always it was a whirlwind....too much to do, too many friends to catch up with, and many missed.....way too much great music to hear and good food to eat...and then of course, the granddaughter to play with!! I was being cautious and didn't take my great new camera gear with me, so don't have alot to share in the way of photos. I'll share just a couple here.......the granddaughter, and a shot or two from Mike's Annual Hat Party gig. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

MJ Ornaments said...

Welcome home Trudy! Looks like you had a great time. Your Granddaughter is gorgeous! Have a great Friday. OX Martha

CraBBy GaBBy said...

Austin is AWESome!! i REmember it as a kid we would make road trips there...ahhh..food....the sights..the sounds...I am i sure you had a wonderful time. Glad to see your finches..they are the sweetest aren't they??? do they mate for life? I have a "fake" bird house that a couple had some chicks in last year..this year they are setting up house too..I am thinking they must have hatched, see momma bringing grub in...I will blog it soon..OK TRUDY..(one of my fav names, Granny's name too!Gertrude)
chat soon
'Heidi

CraBBy GaBBy said...

P.s. Your Grandaughter is a hambone for sure..what a cutie
Heidi

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Thanks for stopping by again, Martha and Heidi!! I love visitors!! hehhheeeee!! ~~Trudy~~