CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Monday, April 7, 2008

REFLECTIONS..........................



I love reflecting....and reflections....and got some neat shots down by Plum Creek that I thought would be fun to share!! All sorts of wildlife enjoy visiting this particular spot, including many types of birds, both long and short legged ones, as well as the occasional fox. At this particular visit for me, I saw only the short legged birds...but caught some awesome reflections!! Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey trudy!! I finally got you linked on my page!! I was doing something dumb, which is why i could'nt do it!! Oh well. love your pictures by the way:)

Anonymous said...

hey trudy!! I finally got you linked on my page!! I was doing something dumb, which is why i could'nt do it!! Oh well. love your pictures by the way:)

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Hi, Katie!! Thanks for stopping by again, and thanks for linking my blog from yours!!! Hugs, Trudy