CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL!!!!!!




Happy Valentine's Day!!! May it be your best ever!! Here's hoping that love is in the air all over our world, and that no one eats toooo much chocolate!! It's a beautiful snowy morning here in the mountains, with temps in the low 20's....unlike yesterday that was just like Spring!! The afternoon temp here at our castle was 64!! YES!!!

I want to share pictures of my card that I received from Cathy of Hazelruthe in her wonderful handmade card exchange!!! Isn't it lovely??? This exchange was just so much fun!! I want to do this again!! It was great to push myself into a world that isn't my most comfortable one, and create a handmade card.

My best to everyone for a fun filled, love filled day!! Hugs, Trudy

No comments: