CROWS IN THE ATTIC PRIMITIVES NEWSLETTER SIGN UP!!!!

Enter your Email to join List:

Powered by: MessageBot

Thursday, February 28, 2008

MORNING VIEW...AND FEATHERED FRIEND!!



It is just another most beautiful morning here in the mountains..the view is clear and crisp, and the birds are having their usual morning feeding frenzy. One little fellow loves to pose for me, as you can see him looking at me with the bit of seed in his beak!! (Don't look at all the bird residue that accumulates along the porch rail, though......!!) We are having gorgeous Spring-like weather right now...with cold and snow due on Sunday. The bulbs are poking their little heads out of the soil, and Mr. Squirrel has dug and eaten many......NO!! Eat what I feed you, Mr. Squirrel, DO NOT eat my bulbs!!

2 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

lovely lovely..
Mr Squirrel LOVES some bulbs
and some they won't touch..
Good luck..
and your pics are GORGEOUS today..
fondly, Deena

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Well, this time I think it was the hyacinths that he dug and ate!! This is the first year since we moved here that I've had the squirrels digging and eating the bulbs.....oh well!! Guess I'll just have to plant more!! Thanks for the kind words, Deena!! Thanks for visiting again, too!! Hugs, Trudy